May 4, 2022 | 12:00 - 1:00 pm ET
Building Teams in a Remote, Distributed Workforce
The interactive roundtable will be led by StrategicCHRO360 executive editor Emily DeNitto and Coach Dana Cavalea, author of Habits of a Champion Team and the former director of performance for the New York Yankees.
Champion performances—whether in sports or in business—don’t just happen. They happen with the right training, coaching, daily mindsets and fueling. When teams align all of that to a common mission, performance changes. So how do you create this culture in your workplace?
Join your CHRO peers for an interactive discussion, including questions such as:
- What are the habits of the most successful teams?
- How do you motivate and inspire those around you to chase greatness?
- How do you align employees—from the C-Suite to the front-line—toward a common mission, vision and goal(s)?
- How do you make your employees feel connected and empowered and ready to support each other?
- How can you increase employee productivity?
- How does all of this look different in a remote versus in-person environment when teams are more and more distributed than before?
*Space is limited to CHROs and senior-level HR executives, and participation is subject to approval. All participants will receive a complimentary copy of the book Habits of a Champion Team. Please provide your mailing address during registration.
"*" indicates required fields
Please RSVP no later than Friday, April 22.
Author, Habits of a Champion Team
Coach Dana is the former director of performance for the New York Yankees. Leading the team to a World Championship in 2009, he was a key part in keeping players physically and mentally strong. Today, Coach Dana takes those same strategies and techniques used in professional sports to help companies achieve higher performance, greater productivity, and clearer alignment on mission and goals.